Please read the instructions thoroughly. The paper must be written from the nursing point of view.Identify a research or evidence-based article that focuses comprehensively on a specific intervention or new diagnostic tool for the treatment of diabetes in adults or children.
Summarize the main idea of the research findings for a specific patient population. Research must include clinical findings that are current, thorough, and relevant to diabetes and the nursing practice.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
1. Research or evidence-based article identified that focuses on a specific diabetic intervention or diagnostic tool in a comprehensive manner, allowing all criteria of assignmentto be fully addressed.
2. Content is comprehensive. Presents ideas and information beyond that presented through the course, and substantiates their validity through solid, academic research where appropriate. Research is thorough, current, and relevant, and addresses all of the issues stated in assignment criteria. Final paper exhibits the process of creative thinking and development of proposal. Applies framework of knowledge, practice and sound research. Shows careful planning and attention to how disparate elements fit together.
3. Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
4. There is a sophisticated construction of paragraphs and transitions. Ideas progress and relate to each other. Paragraph and transition construction guide the reader. Paragraph structure is seamless.
5. The writer uses a variety of sentence constructions, figures of speech, and word choice in distinctive and creative ways that are appropriate to purpose, discipline, and scope.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT