Identify three categories of food and identify the amino acids that are lacking in each group.
Use complete sentences, correct grammar, correct spelling, and write the minimum number of sentences for each essay. Use Zimmerman & Snow—Chapters 6 & 9.
1) Use Zimmerman & Snow Chapter 6 or any credible resource in your own words.. Write a minimum of 25 sentences on the Answer Sheet. (15 points). Complementing protein sources the vegan way. Identify three categories of food and identify the amino acids that are lacking in each group. Provide a daily menu (three meals) which provides all of amino acids. Use meals that you could actually eat for one day.
2) Use Zimmerman & Snow Chapter 9 or any credible resource in your own words. Write a minimum of 20 sentences on the Answer Sheet. (10 points) Risk factors for osteoporosis: estrogen level and physical inactivity Explain how estrogen levels put women at risk. Include the role of estrogen and bone health. Explain how physical inactivity put men and women at risk. Describe what types of exercises help improve bone health.
3) Use any credible resource in using your own words. Find a reliable online learning resource to calculate BMR, TDEE, and BMI. You can use an online calculator to help you answer Part A but show your work.
Minda is female. She is 70 years old. She is 5’1” tall. Her weight is 125 lbs. She is lightly active.
Calculate Minda’s BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate).
Calculate Minda’s TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure).
Calculate Minda’s BMI (Body Mass Index).
– show all the steps for BMR, TDEE, and BMI.
– use the conversion formulas (lb to kg and in to cm) given in the learning resource.
– include whether he/she is underweight, normal, overweight, or obese
Write a minimum of 20 sentences for this topic or any credible resource in your own words..
4) Use Zimmerman & Snow. Chapter 11: pp 582-583 or any credible resource in your own words.
Explain four the main points of one following evidence-based recommendations: Evidence-Based Dietary Recommendation or Evidence-based Behavioral Recommendations.
Explain why you think each of the four main points will be effective or not effective in keeping calorie intake in balance with physical activity.
Write a minimum of 25 sentences for this topic.
Please see the attachment and read each question fully. The answer are needed today by 9pm. The resources are attached or you can use credible resources from the internet.
July 3 2017 at 6pm (1800) eastern time. Thank you
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT