Discuss the primary community resources and partners currently involved with the health concern.
OBESITY AMONG CHILDREN IN SCOTT COUNTY, MINNESOTA STATE
Write a narrative description of your field project by doing the following:
A. Field Project: Obesity among children in the Scott County, Minnesota state.
Look at attachment (” Possible websites for Community paper”)
1. Describe the community where you performed your fieldwork by identifying each of the following items:
• geographical area (e.g., county, city, town)
• area size
• population size
• physical and social environment (use the windshield survey from task 1 of C228)
2. Discuss the health concern you studied in your fieldwork.
a. Provide background information in relation to Healthy People 2020 and local public health data that characterizes the health concern.
b. Provide data from national, state, and/or local levels related to the health concern.
3. Describe the target population affected by the health concern you studied in your fieldwork, including each of the following components:
• gender (both Male, Female)
• age -children
• demographics, including socioeconomic status and educational level
a. Explain how the health concern is linked to a health inequity/health disparity for the population of interest.
i. Provide specific data to support the health inequity/disparity conclusion.
4. Discuss the primary community resources and partners currently involved with the health concern.
a. Describe how your fieldwork interviews support your chosen health concern, including a summary of the interviews.—( look at attachments- jpg photos)
5. Discuss aspects of the population health concern not being addressed despite the efforts of the partners involved.
C. Outcomes Identification
1. Explain the desired outcome(s) or goal(s) for improvement related to the health concern.
Note: This outcome or goal should be in alignment with Healthy People 2020 objective.
1. Create a nursing action plan to address the identified population health concern.
a. Recommend two population-focused specific objectives.
Note: The recommended objectives should be measurable ones.
b. Recommend two population-focused specific nursing interventions to improve the health concern.
Note: Use the attached “Minnesota Intervention Wheel” as an aid in selecting the broad areas for nursing action. Select primary and secondary prevention activities only. For example, explain how you and other nurses might work with the community and your chosen target population of interest to improve the health concern.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT