Develop appropriate interventions to address an identified community/public health problem/issue. This paper is designed to help students utilize a systematic process to produce evidence-based results.
hiv /aids rate amongst teenage girls in baltimore
TOPIC: HIV/AIDS RATE AMONGST TEENAGE GIRLS IN BALTIMORE!!
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND RUBRIC CAREFULLY!!
Scholarly Paper Instructions:
1. This paper is designed to help students utilize a systematic process to produce evidence-based results. This process enables the students to analyze scholarly articles in order to
develop appropriate interventions to address an identified community/public health problem/issue. This assignment will enable students to apply the nursing process in community/public
nursing practice. Students are required to choose a community, neighborhood, town, or city in the state of Maryland, identify one of the major issues that affects that area (must be supported
by data), then conduct a literature search to identify interventions that have been used to address the issue. Students will then make recommendations for appropriate intervention(s) for the
issue/problem identified based on research/evidence. Lastly, include how the recommended intervention(s) will be evaluated.
The following Nursing Process Outline could be used as a guideline:
Assessment: Identification of geographical community and investigation into problems and issues that affect the community.
Diagnosis: Identification of a priority community nursing diagnosis.
Planning and Intervention: Identification of appropriate and relevant interventions. Recommendation of the chosen intervention(s) for the target community.
Evaluation: Development of an evaluation plan for the intervention recommended.
2. All TOPICS have to be approved by the Faculty, before students can start work on the paper.
3. Paper Length: 4 pages maximum (excluding Title & Reference pages)
4. Formatting: Double spaced, 12-font size.
5. Use APA Format. STRICTLY APA.
6. References: Must include a minimum of 3 scholarly articles from professional sources. These articles must be recent (not older than 2000)
7. Drafts should be submitted in a timely manner for review (draft submission not required) at least two weeks before the submission due date.
8. Students are strongly encouraged to use the SMART THINKING software on Blackboard.
9. Sub-headings may be used in the body of the paper
10. ALL PAPERS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON OR BEFORE THE DUE (please see late policy under course policies)
11. Please PROOFREAD, points will be subtracted for spelling and grammatical errors.
12. PLAGIARISM is strictly prohibited. All papers must be submitted through the plagiarism software on Blackboard- Safe Assign. Any Safe Assign percentage greater than 30% will not be
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT