_______ theory works to increase the health of work processes, communication, and shared goals.
STEPPING INTO MANAGEMENT.
Questions 1 to 20: Select the best answer to each question. Note that a question and its answers may be split across a page
break, so be sure that you have seen the entire question and all the answers before choosing an answer.
1. _______ management theory suggests we should encourage team building and listen to new ideas.
A. Organizational development
C. Management as discipline
2. _______ theory works to increase the health of work processes, communication, and shared goals.
A. Management as discipline
D. Organizational development
3. _______ supported simplification and decentralization, with emphasis on quality improvement.
4. _______ consists of determining whether plans are being carried out and progress is being made toward
5. Resource allocator is one of the _______ roles.
6. All other things being equal, the difference between a good supervisor and a poor supervisor is better
A. organizational rules.
D. managerial skills.
7. Which of the following is not one of a manager’s four areas of responsibility?
A. Maintaining good relationships with other managers
B. Speaking one’s mind always
C. Being a competent subordinate
D. Being a good boss
8. When a manager serves as a liaison between different departments, he or she is acting in a/an _______
9. Positional authority is based on
A. qualities of the manager.
B. authority of superior over subordinate.
C. laws and procedures.
D. the ability to direct complex processes.
10. A manager can delegate most duties excep
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT